Our Practice was founded in 1953 and has a long tradition of very close ties with people in Mapperley. We moved to our new premises in 1988. Over the years we have steadily expanded in order to continue to provide friendly and up to date medical care for the people in our area.
NAMED ACCOUNTABLE GP FOR ALL PATIENTS
From April 1st 2015 practices are required under the contract to allocate a named accountable GP to all patients.
- Dr C Pillai is the named accountable GP for all patients registered at the Practice prior to 1/4/15
- Dr U Ahmad is the named accountable GP for all patients registered at the Practice after 1/4/15
This does not prevent you from seeing any GP in the practice.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO ORDER ANY PRESCRIPTIONS IN PLENTY OF TIME AND PLEASE MAKE A NOTE OF THE SERVICES YOU CAN ACCESS IF YOU FALL ILL WHILE WE ARE CLOSED.
PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE NEW CHANGES TO NHS WALK IN SERVICES IN NOTTINGHAM FROM OCTOBER 2015
MAY BANK HOLIDAY 2016. THE SURGERY WILL BE CLOSED ON MONDAY MAY 30TH 2016. IN CASE OF EMERGENCY DURING THAT TIME, PLEASE TELEPHONE 0115 9621717.
Our CQC report is available for you to view
Our Practice will be warm, welcoming, clean and tidy. Please help us keep it that way.
For patients attending the practice, we have:
- Disabled access and toilet
- Baby changing facilities
- Health information leaflets
- Car parking spaces are very limited. There is free parking available a short walking distance away.
- Lift to first floor
Please leave your feedback of our services here.
(Site updated 07/07/2016)